Test your hearing
Find out now if you have a hearing loss.
Take this quick hearing self-assessment as a first step
These questions are designed to evaluate your hearing ability. Please answer each statement below by ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.
- Do you have problems understanding people when they talk?
- Do you often ask people to repeat what they have said?
- Do you think people are mumbling more often than they used to?
- Do you have trouble hearing women or children?
- Do you have difficulty hearing in a noisy place?
- Do family members complain that you play the radio or TV too loudly?
- Do you experience ringing in your ears?
- Do you have difficulty following group conversations?
- Do you find it difficult to identify from which direction sounds are coming from?
- Have you been told that you speak too loudly?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to three or more questions, you may have a hearing problem. Step into any 20dB Hearing outlet. Our Audiologists are here to lend a listening ea